Maintaining or adding your own profile on the InkGeeks app
This tutorial is for artists to be able to maintain their own content on the Inkgeeks App! While there are other options that can be applied to add listing, this tutorial is for the essential options.
1. Download Inkgeeks app for free on the App Store or Google Play and open it.
2. Click artists directory.
3. In the top left corner click the 3 bars with arrow pointing downward.
4. Click add listing.
5. If it’s your first time using it will ask for your email and password to create a profile. Go to Sign Up Now near bottom of the screen and follow the prompts.
6. Once you’re able to add listing click on the Select category box near top of screen and change to tattoo artist locator.
7. Go to box with the big plus sign and blue icons directly above it. There you can select the image, video, music or pdf file that you want to use.
8. Go to Heading and type your name, a brief description of the content, your city and state. For example: John J - black and grey lion - New York, NY This makes it as easy as possible for a potential client to find you.
9. Near the bottom of page click on (launch the address in device’s native map application) this helps ensure the best possible mapping of the location. After that, click Add at the bottom of the screen and you’ve successfully added your listing.