Artwork Services FAQ
What are Artworks Services and Why did we create Artworks services?
Artworks services provides a marketplace for clients to get different customized services by tattoo artists to express their creativity. We found a problem in the industry; where artists could not express the full spectrum of their talents without being viewed just as “tattoo artist”. We want to change the way artists are viewed, that is why we created Artworks Services. Artworks services is also a chance for artists to monetize their different talents and possibly take their careers to a different level. Artists can work in a variety of workplaces, ranging from home to office.
How does Artwork services work?
- Only registered users may buy and sell on the Inkgeeks app. Registration is free.
- Artworks on Inkgeeks may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Artworks is offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Artist.
- Buyers pay Inkgeeks in advance to create an order
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on an artist’s page or through a Custom Offer
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through the Inkgeeks app or inkgeekstattoos.com
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the artist on their page.
What if I am not happy with my delivery?
You can always ask the seller for revisions.
How do I contact the seller before I place my order?
Seller must provide the best method of communication with Inkgeeks. We will facility conversation between the artist and potential client to make sure your question gets answered correctly.
Can I pay with my credit card?
Yes, you can pay with your credit card or debit card. For more information on payment methods, contact Inkgeeks at Inkgeekstattoos.com
Note: If you have more specific questions, please contact Inkgeekstattoos@gmail.com or tattoo essentials tab on the Inkgeeks app.