Artworks Terms & Conditions
Artworks Terms & Conditions
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Artists & merchants must be registered users on the Inkgeeks App to buy and sell on InkGeeks Marketplace. Registration is free.
- Artwork & merchandise on the InkGeeks Marketplace is priced at the Artist or Merchant’s discretion.
- Buyers pay InkGeeks in advance to create an order.
- For fees and payments please read the Buyers section.
- Artists & merchants must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis without just cause.
- Artists & merchants may not offer or accept payments for artworks & merchandise on the Inkgeeks Marketplace using any method other than placing an order through the Inkgeeks Marketplace.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered artworks & merchandise, unless otherwise specified by the Artist. Note: some Artworks charge additional payments for Commercial Use License.
- InkGeeks retains the right to use all published delivered works for InkGeeks marketing and promotional purposes.
- We care about your privacy. InkGeeks will Never sell your information to an outside entity without your permission.
- You may not offer direct payments for Artworks or merchandise to Artists or merchants using payment systems outside of the InkGeeks Marketplace Order system.
- InkGeeks retains the right to use all publicly published delivered Artworks or merchandise for InkGeeks marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers pay for the Artwork, merchandise or possibly a custom order using the InkGeeks Marketplace Payment Services Providers. InkGeeks partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with InkGeeks balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the InkGeeks Marketplace platform are performed by InkGeeks Payment Services Providers.
- InkGeeks Marketplace serves as Artists & merchants limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Artist or merchant. Buyer’s payment obligation to Artist or merchant will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by InkGeeks Marketplace (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and InkGeeks (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Artist or merchant in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that InkGeeks Marketplace (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Artist or merchant, the Artist or merchant will have recourse only against InkGeeks Marketplace and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Artists or merchant through the site.
- In most locations, Artworks or merchandise may be purchased on InkGeeks Marketplace by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, or PayPal. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations or may be added in the future.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. The current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are 15%.
- You may not offer Artists or merchants to pay, or make payments using any method other than through the InkGeeks Marketplace. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support at Contact Us on InkGeeks Marketplace.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on InkGeeks Marketplace, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on InkGeeks Marketplace; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- General Terms
- InkGeeks Marketplace reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of InkGeeks Marketplace Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Buyers with disabled accounts will not be able to buy on InkGeeks Marketplace.
- All users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team via Contact Us for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- All users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- All users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Artists & merchants will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to InkGeeks Marketplace approval.
- Disputes should be handled by contacting InkGeeks Marketplace Customer Support.
- InkGeeks Marketplace may make changes to its Terms of Service at anytime. When these changes are made, InkGeeks Marketplace will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use InkGeeks Marketplace after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, InkGeeks Marketplace will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- If you are not already registered on the InkGeeks App you will be registered automatically. As this helps make communication with the Artist or merchant a much easier process.
Artists & Merchants Basics
- Artists & merchants sell Artworks & merchandise on InkGeeks Marketplace to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Artists & merchants are responsible for shipping their own Artworks and merchandise and/or merchandise to their customers.
- Artists & merchants may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Artworks & merchandise.
- Artists & merchants must communicate with Buyers through the InkGeeks App in regards to custom orders. As this is the most effective way of communication and documentation at this time.
- Artists & Merchants can send Buyer a customized invoice or InkGeeks Marketplace can create one for you for an additional 3% fee.
- InkGeeks Marketplace accredits Artists & merchants once an order is completed and delivered.
- If an order is cancelled within the agreed upon date and time, the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer.
- Revenues are made available after the purchase is complete.
- For security concerns, Inkgeeks Marketplace may temporarily disable Artists & merchants ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple InkGeeks Marketplace accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Artists & merchants are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. InkGeeks Marketplace represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Artworks & merchandise price shown on the page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Artist & merchant.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Artists & merchants hereby appoints InkGeeks as Artists & merchants limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Artists or merchants. Artist & merchants agree that payment from Buyer to InkGeeks Marketplace shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Artist or merchant. Buyer’s payment obligation to Artist or merchant will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by InkGeeks Marketplace (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and InkGeeks Marketplace (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Artist or merchant in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that InkGeeks Marketplace (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Artist or merchant, the Artist or merchant will have recourse only against InkGeeks and not the Buyer directly. InkGeeks Marketplace agrees that InkGeeks Marketplace may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that InkGeeks Marketplace may deem necessary or prudent.
- InkGeeks Marketplace partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Artworks or merchandise payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Artists and merchants, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the InkGeeks Marketplace platform are performed by InkGeeks Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from inkgeeks to the seller.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate inkgeek's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- Services must be completed by seller once the seller receive full price from buyer