Marketplace Shipping Policy
- Sellers on inkgeeksmarket.com are responsible for shipping products that is sold on inkgeeksmarket.com
- Sellers set their own prices for shipping, not Inkgeeks LLC
When you buy or sell an item on Inkgeeksmarket.com with shipping and checkout:
- You can buy and sell things from people all over the continental United States, not just near your location. The seller ships the item directly to the buyer
- You can pay and be paid securely with checkout on Inkgeeksmarket.com
How do shipping and checkout work?
Here's what happens when you buy or sell an item with shipping on Inkgeeksmarket.com:
- Seller lists an item for sale on Inkgeeksmarket.com and offers shipping chosen by the seller.
- Buyer finds the item through search or browsing categories. The listing will show how much the item and shipping costs when you checkout.
- Buyer places a shipping order or messages the seller first. An authorization hold will be placed on the buyer’s payment method when they place the order.
- Buyer's full address is shown to the seller on a shipping order. The seller should ship the item as soon as they can. If they need more time, they have 3 business days to ship the items. The buyer’s payment method will be charged for the full order price once the seller marks the item as shipped.
- Buyer gets tracking info for their order, and the seller is responsible to send notifications about the status of their delivery.
- Order is delivered to the buyer within 10 business days of placing the order. They can message the seller with any questions or issues.
- If there's an issue with the order the buyer can message the seller for help. The seller can choose to issue a refund. If the buyer or seller still needs help, they can contact our support team.
- The seller's payment will be paid 15-20 days after they mark the item as shipped and enter a tracking number, or 5 days after the item is delivered upon receiving delivery confirmation. The payout goes to the account that the seller entered when they set up shipping. A selling fee of 15% will be deducted from the amount of the purchase.
When will I get charged when I buy something using checkout?
You'll be charged full amount of the order when the seller marks the item as shipped and enters tracking information for the order. We recommend contacting your bank if you have any concerns about them.
What if I don't get the item I ordered, or something is wrong with the item?
If you have an issue with your item, we encourage buyers to contact the seller directly. Learn how to ask the seller for help resolving an issue with your order. If the seller doesn't resolve the issue,
Note: All purchases with shipping and checkout are final sale if set by seller.
How do taxes work?
We collect applicable sales taxes on items with checkout on Inkgeeksmarket.com. The buyer is responsible for paying sales tax, which is collected at checkout.