NFT Terms & Conditions
Indemnity. The Client agrees that INKGEEKSMARKET and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, contractors, customers and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") shall have no liability whatsoever for, and the Client shall indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from and against, any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable lawyer’s fees) arising from, in connection with or related to: (a) any use the Client or its end users makes of the API, the Content or the Minting Services; (b) the Client’s relationships or interactions with any end users or third party distributors of the Client's Product; (c) the Client's Product; (d) the Client’s breach of the terms of this Agreement or (e) the gross negligence, wilful misconduct or fraud of the Client, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, contractors, customers and licensees.
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and